- Salary Package
- $2500 - $3000
- Tekong, Singapore
Company IntroductionFounded in the 1980s, SMITECH is a renowned M&E company synonymous with the infrastructural foundation of Singapore itself.
Widely regarded as one of the most established M&E company in the industry, SMITECH has participated in mega national projects paramount to the well-being of Singapore. Cutting edge technology coupled with precise efficiency, SMITECH’s success resides in the people who make us who we are; many who are in their own name, industrial experts with substantial fame and proven track-records.
With a track record of both existing and completed projects in critical installations such the Singapore Changi Airport, Common Service Tunnel and Water Reclamation Plants – Smitech’s sound reputation and capability is the key to our success
Headed by a team of highly experienced Engineers, Smitech possess the capability to Conceptualize, Design and Build and all Process, Mechanical and Electrical projects from scratch till completion of finished project – providing a one-stop solution from Engineering to Operation & Maintenance at the highest quality.
Scope of Work:
- Coordinate with main-con and sub-con on the site installation according to the approved drawing.
- Settle all site arises issues, including PTW, supervision of sub-con works, etc.
- Prepare all materials and arrange with supplier for materials delivery, including transport arrangement.
- Arrangement for RTO/RE inspection for the installation works and materials delivery, etc. Rectify all the comments and defects by main-con, RTO/RE, consultants and clients.
- Reposting to the manager and engineers for all site issues.
- To ensure all site works is complete accordingly to meet the schedule.
- Posses class 3 license and able to drive lorry.
- Able to commit long working hours including weekend when require.
- Will be based at project site office.
- Work Permit
- 5.5-days work week (Mon to Fri: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Sat: 8:00am to 12:00pm)
- Annual Leave: 10 days
- Medical & group insurance coverage
- Subsidies for medical
- Variable bonus