- Salary Package
- $3000 - $4000
- Changi Airport Terminal 4, Singapore
Company IntroductionFounded in the 1980s, SMITECH is a renowned M&E company synonymous with the infrastructural foundation of Singapore itself.
Widely regarded as one of the most established M&E company in the industry, SMITECH has participated in mega national projects paramount to the well-being of Singapore. Cutting edge technology coupled with precise efficiency, SMITECH’s success resides in the people who make us who we are; many who are in their own name, industrial experts with substantial fame and proven track-records.
With a track record of both existing and completed projects in critical installations such the Singapore Changi Airport, Common Service Tunnel and Water Reclamation Plants – Smitech’s sound reputation and capability is the key to our success
Headed by a team of highly experienced Engineers, Smitech possess the capability to Conceptualize, Design and Build and all Process, Mechanical and Electrical projects from scratch till completion of finished project – providing a one-stop solution from Engineering to Operation & Maintenance at the highest quality.
Scope of Work:
- Schedule regular and preventive inspections, as well as maintenance servicing to ensure the functionality of all equipment and systems.
- Carry out corrective service and repair/restoration where necessary.
- Select and manage suppliers, sub-cons, tools, materials, and equipment list.
- Manage the equipment inventory in a fair and consistent manner.
- Manage site contractual documentation, drawings, technical submissions, and correspondences with sub-contractors, suppliers, and clients.
- Guide, coach, mentor and manage the technicians.
- Propose, revise, and implement improvements on existing workflows, processes, and policies.
- Review assigned work progress/taskings on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper compliance with local authorities' guidelines on Health & Safety regulations.
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate any potential hazards or risks.
- Source and select new technology that are more cost-effective & energy-saving materials.
- Draft quotation and costing for minor site work to existing clients.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies / urgent issues as they arise.
- Execute other assigned tasks as delegated by the superiors.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Able to work independently, resourceful, and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Work Permit
- 5.5-days work week (Mon to Fri: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Sat: 8:00am to 12:00pm)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical & group insurance coverage
- Subsidies for medical
- Variable bonus