ID Quantity Surveyor
- Salary Package
- $3600 - $7200
- 2 Sims Close (387298)
Company IntroductionA full-service interior decoration and MEP engineering company with builders work experience. Our capability to offer both Interior and MEP allows us to provide a seamless coordination among Consultants, Architects and Designers, to minimise miscommunication and errors during construction. This saves our client time and money for the project.
Scope of Work:
- Assist in the preparation of tender documentation and pricing
- Perform measurement/taking off quantities for Bills of Quantity, cost planning, costing and cost control
- Analyze and compare quotations of various trade elements
- Attend site meetings when required
- Generation and submission of quotations to clients based on D&B/ A&A projects, schedule of rates and / or Star Rates.
- Sourcing of quotations from sub-contractors and material suppliers.
- Assessment and preparation of contract variation orders, claims, cost studies, final accounts consolidation.
- Review and liaise closely with the Project Leader/Manager/MD throughout the process of pitching to confirmation and execution.
- Liaison with consultants, sub-contractors, relevant authorities during the entire project phase.
- Any other related ad hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Building / Civil Engineering/ Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Must be computer literate, such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Auto-Cad.
- SG/PR/ Work Permit
- 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
- Food allowance, 13th month salary, Commission pay, Performance bonus.