- Salary Package
- $2200 - $2500
- Tuas, Singapore
Company IntroductionKKL is a civil engineering and construction firm founded in Singapore in 1991. Beginning with humble roots as a Granite Supplier, KKL is now a specialist in Earthworks, Earthmoving and Pipe & Cable Tunnel projects.
KKL is a Building and Construction Authority (BCA) accredited company for cable installation, cable laying , pipe laying and road reinstatement, civil engineering and supply of building materials.
Scope of Work:
- Serve as a front line technical-support, train, mentor and advise our internal teams on the use of our tools and technical integration solutions and onsite field support.
- Provide maintenance and servicing on electrical & Mechanical equipment, recommend scheduled overhauls, life cycle parts replacement.
- Provide technical advices, perform test and technical preparations for troubleshooting, evaluate and diagnose equipment failures, offer effective resolutions, make service decisions and solve the issue in timely manner.
- Provide Responsible for generation of service reports, update drawings, upload the data to the relevant systems timely.
- On-The-Job Training and necessary support and training to business partners
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by senior
- Min 1 - 2 years of working experience in Maintenance & Repairing of Diesel Engines of heavy equipment / heavy vehicles
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge in propulsion equipment
- Self -motivated, analytical & Fault-finding skills
- A team player with a positive mindset & ability to adapt / work in a challenging environment
- Good written & communication skill
- Work Permit
- Workdays per week: Monday to Saturday
- Working hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 8am-12pm
- Overtime Structure: Depending on work load, Saturday will be till 5pm
- Annual Leave Structure: 7 days. Increase 1 day per year up to 14 days
- Other benefits: (AWS, Variable Bonus, Company Transport provided at MRT Station )