Material Handler (Warehouse assistant)/ Operator
- Salary Package
- Total salary around $1800 and above
- Tuas/ Joo Koon, Singapore
Company IntroductionFrom pioneering the world’s first compact lightweight digital printer, the EP-101, to inventing the world’s first quartz watch, Epson has continued to produce innovative products and services based on its efficient, compact and precision technologies.
As a global technology leader, Epson creates and delivers technology solutions for businesses and consumers, from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Scope of Work:
- Set up, operate, or tend plating machines to coat metal or plastic products with chromium, zinc, copper, cadmium, nickel, or other metal to protect or decorate surfaces
- Pulls and verifies materials and supplies on production orders.
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centers by delivering or opening products for clients.
- Keep loading areas and machinery clean
- Ad hoc as assigned
- Able to work on shift rotate
- Able to work on weekends/public holidays
- Work Permit
- 2 Type Shift Pattern
Normal 5 days Shift (Rotating Shift)
> 7:50am - 4:50pm
> 4.40 pm – 1.45 am
> 11.00 pm – 8.05 am
- 12-hours Shift -
> 7.50am - 8.05pm
> 7.50pm - 8.05am
1 x 40 mins meal break
2 x 20 mins tea breaks
- Working Days: 5 days work week (normal Shift) , 4 - 3 - 3 - 4 (12 hour shift)