- Salary Package
- $2000 - $2200
- Tuas Ave 1, Singapore
Company IntroductionProduces sucrose monoesters and develops innovative solubilisation technologies for the food, beverage and nutraceutical industries from its state-of-the-art factory and laboratory complex. Singapore was chosen for Compass Foods’ headquarters due to its large pool of talented chemists, food scientists and highly skilled labour force, as well as its reliable supply of key raw materials.
Scope of Work:
- Chemical process experience will be useful. General maintenance especially in mechanical, piping fitting, motors, boilers and stainless steel welding is a big plus.
- Ensure through process control that all products meet specification and involve in logistic activities and site housekeeping.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to follow instruction from team leader and have quality minded for QMS and critical control point (HACCP).
- Maintains and updates CCP monitoring records are entered timely, accurately and specifically.
- Initiates action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to the product, process or the QMS and audits.
- Professional Certificate / NiTEC to polytechnic diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical skills. Experience in pipe fittings, mechanical fitter and must have stainless steel welding skills.
- Other skills like electrical, electronics, forklift skills or production experience will be a big plus.
- General knowledge of chemical production for food industry and willingness to learn as process technician.
- Immediate position available and be part of production team. Development in the chemical production process for career advancements.
- Career opportunities will depend on the candidate’s profile and performance and willingness to learn.
- Work Permit
- Indians welcome
- In/out JB preferred