- Salary Package
- Ubi Road 1, Singapore
Company IntroductionThe first application of architectural acoustics was carried out by Wallace Sabine in the Fogg Museum lecture room, who designed the Symphony Hall in Boston. Since then, good acoustics has been implemented in many buildings.
An acoustics company headquartered in Singapore since 2013. We build cinemas, auditoriums, and home theatres fulfilling ISO and ASTM standards. We believe good acoustics is important to improving our daily lives.
Scope of Work:
- Perform loading and unloading delivery services anytime
- Point of contact for clients and other engaged third-parties (e.g. subcontractors)
- Identify, consolidate and allocate resources required for the project accordingly
- Maintenance & cleaning of company vehicle
- Coordinate with operations team to meet project requirements
- Count physical inventory and maintain inventory control
- Possess a valid Class 3/3A driving license with good driving record
- English and Mandarin speaking
- Work Permit
- 8am-5pm (44hours / week)