- Salary Package
- $5000 - $10000
- 2 Sims Close (387298)
Company IntroductionA full-service interior decoration and MEP engineering company with builders work experience. Our capability to offer both Interior and MEP allows us to provide a seamless coordination among Consultants, Architects and Designers, to minimise miscommunication and errors during construction. This saves our client time and money for the project.
Scope of Work:
- Experienced in Interior Fit-Out / A&A works.
- Carry out the overall renovation project planning, cost control and project management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills as you will be working closely with clients and suppliers to ensure effective delivery within the expected time frame, costing, and quality objectives.
- Review contractual terms, and attend meetings / site walks to have a clear understanding of project requirements.
- Monitor works for the contract, and ensure that it is done in compliance with contract specifications, including verification of completed works.
- Manage the project team, and provide effective supervision to ensure that works is carried out in a manner that meets quality standards, along with WSH objectives.
- Be the key personnel to resolve site problems, and conduct meetings with project team to identify issues encountered during construction period.
- Provide leadership to team members to ensure effective resolution.
- Management of post construction issues with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and relevant authorities and ensure timely rectification.
- Review and endorse subcontract documents and progress / work claims submitted by clients and sub-contractors.
- Handling Project tendering stages.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of Project Management Procedures and Documentation. (PMP certified an advantage).
- Possess Construction Safety Course for Project Manager Certificate.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of project management in ID renovation sector will be of advantage
- SG/PR/ Work Permit
- 5.5 Days (Monday to Saturday), 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri), 9am-1pm (Sat)
- Yearly bonus, Performance bonus.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Company car, Free parking.
- Professional development.