- Salary Package
- $4500 - $9000
- 2 Sims Close (387298)
Company IntroductionA full-service interior decoration and MEP engineering company with builders work experience. Our capability to offer both Interior and MEP allows us to provide a seamless coordination among Consultants, Architects and Designers, to minimise miscommunication and errors during construction. This saves our client time and money for the project.
Scope of Work:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, structural systems interrelationships, construction sequencing, and project schedule
- Attend daily job site safety meetings and perform weekly project safety audits
- Work with the project safety team to ensure all works are being carried out to the highest levels of safety
- Coordinate with on-site Resident Technical Officers (RTOs) for all required inspections and work verification
- Develop look-ahead schedules and assist the MEP Construction manager in long range planning
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical during construction
- Log and post all mechanical, electrical, or plumbing changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Ensure all information is current and communicated with the MEP/project team
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good command of English and able to correspond fluently.
- SG/PR/Work Permit
- 5.5 Days (Monday to Saturday), 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri), 9am-1pm (Sat)
- 13th month salary, Performance bonus, Yearly bonus
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company car, Free parking
- Professional development.